Things to go over…
- Almost mid-point… how are we doing? Pace too slow? too fast?
- Mid-term proposals due on Tuesday, presentations in 2 weeks
- Review of last week, live interactive session.
Let’s get inspired…
Example of past midterm projects:
GIS and Adobe Illustrator help guide
In-Class Lab Assignment [TBS_LABEL class=”important”]Due Tuesday, October 23[/TBS_LABEL]
Tutorial Assignments [TBS_LABEL class=”important”]Due Tuesday, October 23[/TBS_LABEL]
- Chapter 15 – Creating Features: post screen-print of exercise 15b, step 27 (p. 413)
- Chapter 16 – Editing features and attributes: post screen-print of attribute table on exercise 16b, step 19 (p. 434)
- Chapter 17 – Geocoding addresses: post exported JPG from layout of exercise 17b, step 19 (p. 463) and 17c step 15 (p. 471)
- Chapter 19 – Making maps for presentation: post exported JPG from layout of exercise 19d, step 19 (p. 530)
Submit Midterm/Final Proposal by Tuesday, October 23